Hey , here is the recipe of Paya Soup.
II INGREDIENTS II
1/2 dozen Paya
2 tomatoes chopped
2 onion chopped
1 tsp. red chili powder
1/2 tsp. Garam Masala
1/4 tsp. Turmeric powder (Haldi)
1/2 tsp. Salt
3 Green Chilies
2 tbsp. Oil
1 tbsp. Ginger garlic paste
II PROCEDURE OF MAKING PAYA SOUP II
1. Keep the pressure cooker on gas, heat it and put 2 tbsp. oil, after the oil gets heated put onion and green chilies in it.
2. After onion becomes red in colour add 1 tbsp. ginger garlic paste.
3. Stir it and then add tomato and other Masala’s (spices).
4. Cook the mixture thoroughly.
5. Now add paya, add 1 glass of water and close the lid of the cooker and leave it for half an hour until the paya is cooked.
6. After half an hour check whether the paya is cooked by using knife or any other sharp things.
7. Add 3 glass of water, and add coriander leaves.
8. After a boil , off the gas and serve it hot.
II PLEASE SUBSCRIBE II
II LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE II
THANK YOU! 🙂