Deep fried chicken wings tossed in spicy sauce bursting with thai flavours.
HOT THAI CHICKEN WINGS
1½ tablespoons Thai red curry paste
8 chicken wings
1 tablespoon oil + for deep-frying
1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
½ cup refined flour
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1 spring onion with greens
1 tablespoon red chilli sauce
1 tablespoon fish sauce
1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
8-10 snow peas
6-8 basil leaves
1. Heat sufficient oil in a pan.
2. Halve chicken wings and transfer in a bowl. Add ginger-garlic paste, salt and crushed peppercorns, mix and set aside to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
3. Combine refined flour, salt, crushed peppercorns and egg with some water in a bowl and mix well. Add the prepared batter to chicken and mix well.
4. Deep-fry chicken in hot oil till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
5. To prepare sauce, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic, mix and sauté for 30 seconds.
6. Slice spring onion bulb, add to the pan and mix well.
7. Add Thai red curry and mix well. Add some water, mix and cook for a minute. Add red chilli sauce, fish sauce and tomato ketchup and mix well. Add some water, mix and cook on low heat for a minute.
8. Add fried chicken to the sauce and toss to mix.
9. Halve snow peas and add to the pan. Add torn bail leaves and toss to mix. Chop spring onion greens, reserve some for garnishing, add remaining to the pan and mix well.
10. Serve hot garnished with reserved chopped spring onion greens.
Preparation Time: 20-25 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor