FAUG Mobile Launch: How to Download FAUG Game, Release date, download link, pre registration, release date among other things; All you need to know – FAUG (Fearless and United Guards), which is touted as the rival of PUBG, hasn’t even released yet and it is already breaking records. Pre-registration for the FAUG finally commenced on Tuesday, a month after the official teaser of the game was dropped on Twitter and the battle royale game witnessed a record 1.06 million pre-registrations in less than 24 hours, although there is no official news on release date.
As per the developers, this is the highest number of pre-registrations in a day.
How to Download FAUG Game?
How to Pre-Register for FAUG or How to get Pre-Registration LINK of the game?
What is the FAUG release date?
Though the promoters of FAUG are yet to officially announce the release date for the game in India but it is being widely speculated that the game will be officially released before the end of this year.
How FAUG is different from PUBG ?
FAU-G the Made in India Game is ready to be launched. As PUBG still search for the ways to comeback to the India eco-system, the game is all set to be launched with registrations already started for the new entrant.
The current link of the Google Play is only for Pre-Registration. Once you register, Google Play will notify the user when the game is available. While everyone is comparing FAU-G to PUBG Mobile India, the two games are going to be very different from one another.
What is FAUG Game Download APK?
5 Things which fans should remember on how FAUG will be different from PUBG
1) FAUG is an action game, PUBG Battle Royale : FAUG is not a battle royale game. Its an action game while PUBG Mobile India is going to be a battle royale game just like its global version. Though company, on various occasions, has said that FAUG is not a competitor to PUBG Mobile.
2) Will the first Episode be based on Galwan Valley: Though the promoter company has not made anything official, it is being speculated that the first episode of FAUG will be based on the Galwan Valley episode. This means, unlike PUBG Mobile, this one will be based on real incidents. The company previously revealed a glimpse of the first episode which showed the Indian army at the Galwan Valley border. No details have been revealed about the weapons to be used in the game.
The description in the game’s Play Store listing description states, “High up on the peaks at India’s northern border, an elite fighting group projects the nation pride and sovereignty. It is a daunting task, for the most courageous. The fearless and United Guards. Join a special unit of FAUG commandos on patrol in dangerous border territory. Come face to face with the Indian enemies as you engage with hostile invaders on Indian soil”.
3) Made in India: Despite changing the name to PUBG Mobile India, the game is not particularly made in India. This is a modified version of the original game developed by South Korea-based PUBG Corporation. In FAU-G’s case, this is a made in India, for India game and developed by Bengaluru based nCore Games.
4) FAUG to ensure Players’ data stay secure: In FAUG’s case, the privacy of players’ information will never be an issue as they will be stored within the country. Unlike PUBG which has been banned due to Data Security Issues, FAUG will be completely hosted in India on India’s Data Servers and all user data completely secured.
5) This one is a new game: FAUG is a new game with a fresh take. The PUBG Mobile India is a tailored version of the original PUBG Mobile game. The new Indian version of the game will come with features best suited to Indian players.