Eggless Mango Cake Recipe is very simple and is a great summer dessert. Mango Cake is loved by all, in fact mango in any form – shakes, ice creams and burfi is loved and preffered by all during summer/mango season. Eggless Mango Cake Recipe is one such recipe that can be easily made at home either in oven or pressue cooker.
Share this video – https://youtu.be/cTJ-emVF2Lg
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Cook-With-Ann-262411644186286/
Silicone Spatula And Pastry Brush Set — http://amzn.to/2xR3MVY
Aluminium Cake Mould — http://amzn.to/2hgKjqo
Hand whisker — http://amzn.to/2hgvFfp
Digital Kitchen Scale — http://amzn.to/2f8HzqM
My Camera — http://amzn.to/2xenoSV
Let’s have a look at the ingredients for Mango Cake:
– 125 Grams maida
– 50 Grams powdered sugar
– 100 Grams Condensed milk
– 50 Grams butter
– Mango puree ( 1 mango )
– 1/4 Tsp baking soda
– 1 Tsp Baking powder
– 100 Ml milk
– In a mixing bowl, add maida, powdered sugar, baking soda and baking powder.
– Seive it well to avoid lumps.
– Dry ingredients are ready – keep it aside.
– In another mixing bowl add mango puree, butter and condensed milk.
– Mix these three ingredients well.
– Once mixed well, now add all the dry ingredients.
– Now mix the entire batter well.
– Add milk and mix well
– The batter for making the cake is ready.
– Preheat oven at 180 degree centigrade.
– Grease the container with butter or oil.
– Cut the butter paper in round shape and place it at the bottom of the container.
– Grease the paper as well with some butter or oil.
– Pour the batter in the container.
– Shake the container and tap it on surface so that the batter is spread evenly.
– Oven is hot, place the container in oven and bake it for 30 minutes.
– Check after 30 minutes. Insert a toothpick in cake, if batter does not stick to the toothpick… that means cake is baked completely.
– Now remove the cake from the container, take a plate and flip over.
– Tap it slightly – the cake will come out with ease. Alternatively you can also use knife to run around the cake in order to remove it with more ease.
– Remove the butter paper from top.
– Take another plate and flip it upside down.
– The cake is ready now – cut into pieces as per your preference.
– The cake looks yummy, soft and spongy.